Saturday, April 3, 2010

week 2

Week 2 hasn't officially ended, but I've got some decisions to make. And fast. Both my boyfriend and I were derailed this week due to sickness. I started feeling bad on Wednesday night and therefore decided to use Wednesday as my day off from working out. Thursday, I felt worse and had to put in a 9 1/2 hour day for work, which sucked! I didn't work out that night either. Friday, I called in sick and there was no working out. Now it's Saturday morning, I'm still not myself, and I'm wondering what I should do...?

I could try a couple workouts today and tomorrow. But, I'm still trying to recuperate...and I don't want to be out longer than I already have. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that the best choice of action here would be to finish out the weekend to heal and rest and start back up Monday. Moreover, I would start week 2 over on Monday. I don't mind and that's the best I can do to make sure I reach my goals.

Just to let you know, I did workout Monday and Tuesday, and there was considerable improvement in my stamina and reps. Next week, I want to start writing down my reps like Tony Horton suggests. I printed out the worksheets to keep track.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm taking it easy and drinking lots of water and hot tea.

Stay dark and healthy!

Health Quote of the Day: "Ill-health of body or of mind, is defeat. Health alone is victory. Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy!" Thomas Carlyle

Inspirational Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment